Fasting Mimicking Diet is the only dietary program patented for promoting regeneration, longevity and healthspan.
ProLon® is the first Fasting Mimicking Diet™ (FMD™) developed to provide the beneficial effects of fasting including stem cell-based rejuvenation, maintain healthy metabolic markers, and cause quick abdominal fat loss. The fasting-mimicking period is made safe and pleasant because ProLon® contains plant-based soups, bars, crackers, olives, drinks, and supplements in a proprietary 5-day dietary program.
Is ProLon® Right For Me?
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon®contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection
- If you are underweight per the chart below, or have experienced protein deficiency or are malnourished:
- You have an active infection or are at risk of repetitive infection
- 4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds
- 5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
- 5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
- 5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
- 5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
- 6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds
Do not use the ProLon® Fasting Mimicking Diet™ without a doctor’s supervision if you have a diagnosed medical condition or are under 18 or over 70. Diagnosed medical condition especially includes diabetes (types 1 or 2), cardiovascular disease, cancer, kidney disease, liver disease, or any history of fainting (syncope).
Since ProLon is a low-calorie diet, please avoid the following during the 5-days of the program:
- Any strenuous exercising or activities that may consume a high level of calories.
- Extreme temperature environments like hot tubs and saunas, or driving long distances under strong sun or heat exposure.
- Since ProLon is a food based program, please stop the product should you experience any symptom of an allergic reaction such as a rash, change in voice, swelling or fever.
- If you feel light-headed or faint, you should eat something or drink juice or consume a beverage with sugar. If your symptoms do not subside, please contact your physician or if you feel this is a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases and has not been evaluated by the FDA.