For those of you already TRX Level I Qualified, we will be hosting a TRX Level II Qualification Course on Sunday, September 28th. For more information or to register for the course, please follow the linkhttps://www.trxtraining.com/products/courseregistration. If you are interested in a Level I qualifaction, there will be a class held on Sunday, October 5th at The Studio in Temecula, CA. For more information on the Level I Qualification Course, please follow the link https://www.trxtraining.com/products/courseregistration/ONT-141005.
Here is the workout of the day… Bench Press close grip
• Lie on the bench, back flat.
• The bar is held with the hands slightly inward of shoulder width.
• The hands must be equal distance from the center of the bar.
• The bar is lifted from the supports and held over the upper portion of the chest.
• The bar is lowered slowly, keeping the elbows in.
• Take the bar down to the top of your abdominals.
• Keep the wrists rigid and the forearms perpendicular to the floor and parallel to each other. The grip width will determine how parallel the forearms are to each other.
• The arms are then extended straight up to complete the exercise.
• Do not forcefully lock the elbows.
• Do not arch the lower back or lift the buttocks from the original position.
Did you know that you can burn calories just by getting at least 7 hours of sleep? I is a true statement and it all depends on your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), height, and body weight. For example, an individual who weighs 160 lbs burns 69 calories per hour of sleep, which can add up to 483 calories with 7 hours of sleep. Of course nutrition and fitness also plays a large factor in this. Nutrition is something that plays a key factor in this. Eating before bedtime is not recommended because it can lead to weight gain.
For more information on this, contact us at (909)608-1780.